sexta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2008

My Favourite "Closer" Movie Quotes

Alice: Hello, stranger.

Larry: I know who you are. I love you. I love everything about you that hurts.

Dan: Didn't fancy my sandwiches?
Alice: Don't eat fish.
Dan: Why not?
Alice: Fish piss in the sea.
Dan: So do children.
Alice: Don't eat children either.

Anna: Why are you dressed?
Larry: Because I think you may be about to leave me and I didn't want to be wearing a dressing gown.

Anna: We do everything that people who have sex do!
Larry: Do you enjoy sucking him off?
Anna: Yes!
Larry: You like his cock?
Anna: I love it!
Larry: You like him coming in your face?
Anna: Yes!
Larry: What does it taste like?
Anna: It tastes like you but sweeter!
Larry: That's the spirit. Thank you. Thank you for your honesty. Now fuck off and die, you fucked up slag.

Larry: And on some small level, I think you owe me something for deceiving me so exquisitely.

Alice: How can one man be so endlessly disappointing?
Dan: That's my charm.

Anna: I'm sorry you're...
Larry: Don't say it! Don't you fucking say you're too good for me. I am, but don't say it.

Dan: Everybody wants to be happy.
Larry: Depressives don't. They want to be unhappy to confirm they're depressed. If they were happy they couldn't be depressed anymore. They'd have to go out into the world and live. Which can be depressing.

Larry: Alice, tell me something true.
Alice: Lying's the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off - but it's better if you do.

Alice: Look at your little eyes...
Dan: I can't see my little eyes.

Alice: Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words.

Larry: You don't know the first thing about love, because you don't understand compromise.

Dan: I'm your stranger. Jump!

Sem comentários:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin